Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

News etc.

Howdy,
So, we have a show coming up Monday. I expect to be there and will do my best to be there if I can get into the building. I will tell you that much.
We got a terrific show though. The Matisyahu interview will be played. Finally, I know. I've been hearing some rave reviews on it and it's already on the website so listen up to that. We've also got an announcement of two more interviews! We're like a real radio program! EXCITING.
Also, this is going to be the last show until January, sadly. But we've got bigger and better things planned for the next semester, so you should be super excited for that. And I'm not just saying that to be nice, we really do. Concert reviews, CD reviews, new segments, a theme show, and many other MAJOR changes and additions. You're gonna love it.
Love you guys!
-Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment