Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Job.

Hey,
Guess what? We had a show last night! I know, this is a new occurrence, but what that I'm most excited about. It went wonderfully, and we finally were able to broadcast our interview with Matisyahu to the masses. I mean, it is online, but this was better.
AND, we also made announcements if you missed the show last night. On Thursday, I, along with friend of the show Adam O. attended a fun. concert, we were able to interview Nate Ruess (fun.'s lead singer) and two members of the Postelles! So those interviews will be coming for you next semester.
Speaking of next semester, The Happy Hours won't be back on for about six weeks! We're taking a winter break because I'll be back up in New Hampshire, but expect big things in the coming year. We'll have more interviews, more guests, mayybeeee a not-so-early timeslot, and other wonderful things. It will be great.
Thanks so much for the support!

 -Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment